- Ready Made
- Pencil Pleat
- Pinch Pleat
- Box Inverted Pleat
- Rod Pocket Sheer-Lace
- Ready Made Eyelets
- Eyelet Blockout
- Eyelet Translucent
- Eyelet Sheer
- Curtain Fabric by the Metre
- Rod Pocket Lace
- Rod Pocket Sheer
- Custom Made Curtains
- Pencil Pleat
- Pinch Pleat
- Box Inverted Pleat
- Curtain Accessories
- Rods & Tracks
- Hooks and Tiebacks
- White / Cream
- Black / Grey
- Brown / Red
Our curtains arrived in less than 10 business days (The order was processed 8 business days ago) which is a pleasant surprise. I am very pleased with the quality of the curtains and thank you once again for the amazing customer service. I shall keep you in mind for the future when I wish to replace the curtains and will recommend your service to anyone in need of custom made curtains. I thank you once again.
Delivery and Terms
*Curtains on the Net will Deliver Custom Made Curtains Free of Charge across Australia.
*Ready-Made Curtains and Tracks will attract a $25 delivery fee per order across Australia.
*Curtains on the Net reserves the right to negotiate delivery charges to remote areas where delivery charges will be excessive. We will only ask for a contribution towards these costs, never what it will cost us to deliver.
N.B. Orders containing different products may arrive in separate deliveries as they may be dispatched from different warehouses.
Custom Made Curtains will be manufactured in about 10 working days providing there are no stock issues with the fabric. Be sure to allow extra time for delivery out of Melbourne.
Premium Custom Made Curtains will be manufactured in about 10 to 15 working days providing there are no stock issues with the fabric. Be sure to allow extra time for delivery out of Melbourne.
All Ready Made Products will be dispatched within 5 working days providing there are no stock issues. Be sure to allow delivery time on top of this. Goods can be dispatched from different warehouses in different states. Please contact us for specific details.
N.B. We do our best to advise of stock issues on the website but stock levels can fluctuate quickly especially if a large order is received out of office hours.
To ensure prompt delivery of your goods we recommend that you use a business address or other location where someone will be available to sign for and accept the delivery. Curtains on the Net can't deliver to a Post Office unless it is a regional /remote Post Office where you can supply the name of the person you authorise to sign for and receive your delivery.
If no one is there when delivery is made the courier will leave a card. You will have to call and arrange a re-delivery, a collection or an alternative delivery address. This can add unnecessary days to the delivery time.
It is possible for you to give us written permission (when placing the order) to leave the goods in a safe place of your choosing, e.g. 'on the veranda'. We are unable to accept responsibility for goods missing or stolen from this location, even if they are insured.
Please don’t hesitate to call our customer service line on 1300 852 912 if you require any further information. For follow up queries regarding your order, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Quibble Guarantee - Returns and Replacements
Important; Please inspect all goods when delivered regardless of when you plan to install.
You must report any issues to us within 2 weeks of receiving your order. Problems can arise if time has passed and products may no longer be available.
We’re confident that you’ll be satisfied with our quality Ready-Made products but in the rare case that any item does not meet your expectations please contact us within 14 days of delivery to discuss your issues.
If the product is incorrect or faulty we will ask for some photos to confirm the problem. We will then arrange to replace the goods in the most efficient way taking into account the problem and your location. There will be no further costs to you in replacing the faulty goods.
If you are unhappy with the products because you have ordered the incorrect size, colour or changed your mind it is still possible to return them but some conditions do apply.
- You must contact us within 14 days after delivery to advise us of your intention to return.
- You must return the good to us at your expense. Returns need to arrive in resalable condition – Intact in original packaging and condition
- Obtain proof of return from your carrier
- A 15% service and handling fee will be incurred to cover our costs – This can be reduced if you request a credit note for re-purchase and not just a Refund.
We're are unable to accept returns on custom made curtains unless they are faulty or not as per your order. If the issue cant be confirmed by photo or factory records they will need to be returned to us for confirmation of the problem. If the issue is confirmed as our mistake we will resolve any problems asap and will refund any cost you may have incurred returning the curtains to us.
Important Warranty Information all products
Curtains on the Net will warranty fabrics, workmanship and hardware for 3 years from date of invoice. Warranty does not cover the cost of removal, re-installation or dispatch. Our warranty does not cover abuse, water damage, incorrect installation or normal wear and tear. Coated synthetic curtain fabrics can have a smell which some may find offensive. This smell does go away with time depending on location and ventilation. The smell is non-toxic and does not make the product faulty.
Strong sunlight may show pinholes of light on the hems of blockout coated fabrics where the needle has penetrated the coating when stitching. This is unavoidable and does not make the product faulty.
Warranty is on the product only. Curtains on the Net reserves the right to replace with comparable product should the original product no longer be available. The warranty does not extend to any other damage caused by one of our products. Please understand that as a supply only business we don't have staff on the road in your area that can inspect on site.
Our standard Custom Made Curtains are made with a minimum twice fullness allowance regardless of heading style. Your measurement entered will be doubled and may be more depending on width entered and width of chosen fabric. Our Premium Custom Made Curtains will contain a larger amount of fullness at around two and a half times the width entered.
- We can only accept cancellations of orders for Ready-Made products if they have not yet been dispatched
- Custom-Made curtains order cancellations must be made before commencement of production
- Please note there is cancellation service fee of 5% or $10 (whichever is greater) per order
- We use the most reliable and secure checkout system and transaction methods
- Transfer of funds by direct deposits and cheque are available – Order process may be delayed due to waiting period for the funds to clear in our accounts
- All credit card transactions will appear as Triple M Trading Pty Ltd on your bank/credit card statement – We do not keep any copies of your credit card details
At only $2.50 per $100 of value, this optional extra covers any damage or loss to curtains whilst in transit, providing essential peace of mind.
- Please understand that if you have given 'permission to leave', freight insurance will not cover goods stolen from your premises after delivery.
- If for any reason your packages arrive damaged, please ensure that you sign for them as damaged
- Photographic evidence of the damaged goods must be emailed to us at email@example.com to claim on the insurance.
- A reasonable period of time, about 10 days, will be given for the freight company to attempt locating your order. If this is unsuccessful, we will be promptly notified and can then arrange a replacement in a short period, normally 3 working days production time.
- Curtains that are not insured and get damaged or lost in transit cannot be returned or replaced.
If there are any improvements to our website you can suggest, we’d love to hear from you! Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 852 912.
Curtains on the Net delivers right across Australia including: